Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled.You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer.
I recently spoke to Klaussner about the quality and workmanship on the furniture I purchased from Martins furniture 350 RT22 Greenbrook, NJ. I repeatedly had to call them from the day it was delivered for repairs,(staples poking out,buttons popping , material stretched too tight,causing slight tearing where seams were stitched together the recliner on the sofa is loose. They have since closed their store. The furniture looks terrible and its only about 3 years old I've also contacted an employee from your company.
Tina-1800-828-9534 for replacement buttons, that I received. My question to them was "Is this what you define as good quality and fine craftsmanship? I paid a lot of money for it and expected it to last a lot longer than a few years Their response, from the desk of Brenda Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org):need the bill of, sale. Sent it and Pics Thier response:we have reviewed the pictures and we can supply you with the buttons but you will have to pay for the labor.
the warranty is 2 yrs pass. I then responded with:e know its past the warranty date, however we thought we bought better quality furniture, for the price we paid. We could have gotten a full set, tables, lamps etc from Bob's discount or any other discount furniture store for half the price and it would have lasted longer than yours. The buttons are pulling threw from the the underside as well as the taring from the buttons on top.
It appears to be very poorly designed and we consider this a manufacturer defect.
Their final response was:I am sorry but the warranty is only a yr on this.They do not stand behind their claims don't buy anything the make!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "First off, I'd like to say I've sold many items on Tradesy and have never had any issues because all my items are authentic and in the condition that I..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."