Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled.You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer.
I recently spoke to Klaussner about the quality and workmanship on the furniture I purchased from Martins furniture 350 RT22 Greenbrook, NJ. I repeatedly had to call them from the day it was delivered for repairs,(staples poking out,buttons popping , material stretched too tight,causing slight tearing where seams were stitched together the recliner on the sofa is loose. They have since closed their store. The furniture looks terrible and its only about 3 years old I've also contacted an employee from your company.
Tina-1800-828-9534 for replacement buttons, that I received. My question to them was "Is this what you define as good quality and fine craftsmanship? I paid a lot of money for it and expected it to last a lot longer than a few years Their response, from the desk of Brenda Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org):need the bill of, sale. Sent it and Pics Thier response:we have reviewed the pictures and we can supply you with the buttons but you will have to pay for the labor.
the warranty is 2 yrs pass. I then responded with:e know its past the warranty date, however we thought we bought better quality furniture, for the price we paid. We could have gotten a full set, tables, lamps etc from Bob's discount or any other discount furniture store for half the price and it would have lasted longer than yours. The buttons are pulling threw from the the underside as well as the taring from the buttons on top.
It appears to be very poorly designed and we consider this a manufacturer defect.
Their final response was:I am sorry but the warranty is only a yr on this.They do not stand behind their claims don't buy anything the make!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Only Forever Living Product has this quality Natural Aloe Vera products which are not contaminated with chemicals given that they usually do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This Forever..."
- "First off, I'd like to say I've sold many items on Tradesy and have never had any issues because all my items are authentic and in the condition that I..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."