Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled.You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer.
I recently spoke to Klaussner about the quality and workmanship on the furniture I purchased from Martins furniture 350 RT22 Greenbrook, NJ. I repeatedly had to call them from the day it was delivered for repairs,(staples poking out,buttons popping , material stretched too tight,causing slight tearing where seams were stitched together the recliner on the sofa is loose. They have since closed their store. The furniture looks terrible and its only about 3 years old I've also contacted an employee from your company.
Tina-1800-828-9534 for replacement buttons, that I received. My question to them was "Is this what you define as good quality and fine craftsmanship? I paid a lot of money for it and expected it to last a lot longer than a few years Their response, from the desk of Brenda Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org):need the bill of, sale. Sent it and Pics Thier response:we have reviewed the pictures and we can supply you with the buttons but you will have to pay for the labor.
the warranty is 2 yrs pass. I then responded with:e know its past the warranty date, however we thought we bought better quality furniture, for the price we paid. We could have gotten a full set, tables, lamps etc from Bob's discount or any other discount furniture store for half the price and it would have lasted longer than yours. The buttons are pulling threw from the the underside as well as the taring from the buttons on top.
It appears to be very poorly designed and we consider this a manufacturer defect.
Their final response was:I am sorry but the warranty is only a yr on this.They do not stand behind their claims don't buy anything the make!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Had these two sofas less than a year. Every time we sit on the sofas the seat cushions fall off the couch. Cushions are already misshapen and sagging. ..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "First off, I'd like to say I've sold many items on Tradesy and have never had any issues because all my items are authentic and in the condition that I..."
- "Only Forever Living Product has this quality Natural Aloe Vera products which are not contaminated with chemicals given that they usually do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This Forever..."