Our Klaussner power recliner and sofa started falling apart within a week of delivery.The cushions sank in, the separation between the back of the couch and the bottom cushion was enormous, and we found out that the arms are stapled cardboard- my husband put his elbow through one.
The fabric peels up off of the white cotton backing. My back started hurting from sitting on this couch, and I had to see a chiropractor. Klaussner refused to send a rep out to inspect the furniture, and Sherry Greene, company rep, was not very nice at all. The furniture company we purchased it from refused a refund until we actively pursued the case through The Division of Consumer Affairs.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Had these two sofas less than a year. Every time we sit on the sofas the seat cushions fall off the couch. Cushions are already misshapen and sagging. ..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "bought expensive neon glow item $700, didnt work, was told to return. Item was huge and had no box big enough to return. Was told to take broken item to..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."