Our Klaussner power recliner and sofa started falling apart within a week of delivery.The cushions sank in, the separation between the back of the couch and the bottom cushion was enormous, and we found out that the arms are stapled cardboard- my husband put his elbow through one.
The fabric peels up off of the white cotton backing. My back started hurting from sitting on this couch, and I had to see a chiropractor. Klaussner refused to send a rep out to inspect the furniture, and Sherry Greene, company rep, was not very nice at all. The furniture company we purchased it from refused a refund until we actively pursued the case through The Division of Consumer Affairs.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "bought expensive neon glow item $700, didnt work, was told to return. Item was huge and had no box big enough to return. Was told to take broken item to..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."