Our Klaussner power recliner and sofa started falling apart within a week of delivery.The cushions sank in, the separation between the back of the couch and the bottom cushion was enormous, and we found out that the arms are stapled cardboard- my husband put his elbow through one.
The fabric peels up off of the white cotton backing. My back started hurting from sitting on this couch, and I had to see a chiropractor. Klaussner refused to send a rep out to inspect the furniture, and Sherry Greene, company rep, was not very nice at all. The furniture company we purchased it from refused a refund until we actively pursued the case through The Division of Consumer Affairs.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "bought expensive neon glow item $700, didnt work, was told to return. Item was huge and had no box big enough to return. Was told to take broken item to..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."