2.1
Style and Design

Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off.The pillows don't even line up in one area.

I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on the construction of this couch. Called the company and the customer service was terrible. The lady acted like she didn't have time for me.

When speaking to the klaussner customer service rep all I could imagine was that the women I was speaking with was a hug fat bit** with a thick Carolina accent, who must hate her life, cause that's exactly how she acted.GOOD thing I got the couch from Costco, cause they are great about returns when it comes to faulty products.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality, defective product, terrible customer service" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $1700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Klaussner and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Klaussner.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Klaussner to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Klaussner?

Comments