Update added by user Mar 01, 2015
Klaussner sales rep came out to look at furniture. Company has agreed to issue a partial refund. Waiting on Fecera's to send the check.
Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2015
Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I was replacing 12yr old laminate furniture that was still in good condition with what turned out to be worse than laminate hardwood(or should I say softwood) furniture. Right after the delivery men left, I moved the night table only to have the leg fall off. Called the furniture store who sent a repair man out a week or so later only to have him "accidentally" dent the side rail of the bed. Waited about a month for a new side rail only to find out that the new one is damaged too…another month goes by for another one.
Here we are less than 1yr later and I find that my dresser finish is shattered. Yes….shattered like glass. How it happened is beyond me because the only time I touch the top of my dresser is when I'm dusting it. Otherwise, I only go in and out of the drawers. File a claim with the warranty company, diligently followup every few weeks with the furniture store as to when the replacement piece is coming, wait 3 months to be told that it's not, BUT, the warranty company authorized a full replacement.
Get the new dresser delivered today and when they installed the mirror, found 2 chips in it….unacceptable. Swap out the new mirror for old…okay ….no problem. Start putting in the drawers, and low and behold…..3 out of 6 drawers have the finish damaged on them…No surprise, the finish on this furniture is terrible.
Once all drawers put in, find out the side of the dresser has 3 chips and indentations. Not sure how it happened but now the finish is chipping.
Nightstand, armoire and bed rails have finish coming off on the front and was NOT hit by the vacuum because the chips are much higher than the vacuum can reach.
Really wish I could get a refund. EVERY piece of furniture has something wrong with the finish. I'm not hard on my furniture at all. Thought I was buying high end furniture. Should have kept my laminate furniture. Never had a problem with that. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Look of the furniture
What I disliked
- Construction and quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bedroom Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."