Klaussner - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Update added by user Jun 30
If there is no way for a sofa to be fixed without damaging the sofa then there clearly is a product flaw.The repair man stated he's had multiple complaints about this very same sofa especially the back cushions and corner sinking.
Was suggested to put plywood under the sofa cushion for support in the corner. I shouldn't have to cut holes in my sofa to restuff disintegrated back cushions. Sofa should look it's age of 3 years not 20+ years because the fabric is stretched and falling apart, the seat cushions are stretched out, back cushions have lost almost all stuffing, stitching is coming undone.
This is horrible quality.I have to find a way to replace the sofa with money I do not have because there is no way to fix it and Klaussner will not stand behind their poor quality.
Original review posted by user Jun 29
Worst sofa ever!Back cushions have pulled the fabric on the sofa and have fallen apart.
They cannot be restuffed as there is no zipper or opening for the back cushions. The corner area seat cushion has sunk. You cannot get out of the sofa! Already had the support for the back of the sofa where it connects to he seating of the sofa fixed after only two years and $180 later!
The stitching on the ottoman is coming apart.
Worst spent money.The company said to me it's past the one year warranty and they won't stand by their product because it is beyond their warranty.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Look of sofa
- Deep cushions
What I disliked
- Product flaw
- Lack of stability
- Poor quality
- Fabric stretches
- Fabric tears easily
- Product or service
- Drew Fabric Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- "Our Klaussner power recliner and sofa started falling apart within a week of delivery. The cushions sank in, the separation between the back of the couch and the bottom..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the..."
- "Hi my name is wanda,I order the keranique products from your company on a free trail bases for $3.95 s&h only thinking that this stuff is good for my hair.But..."
- "Shopped at store 8:45 9/13/16 and store had more employees than shoppers. Saw isle with clearance items. Asked employee Scott prices for 2 items that were last ones, not..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."