Klaussner - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Update added by user Jun 30, 2016
If there is no way for a sofa to be fixed without damaging the sofa then there clearly is a product flaw.The repair man stated he's had multiple complaints about this very same sofa especially the back cushions and corner sinking.
Was suggested to put plywood under the sofa cushion for support in the corner. I shouldn't have to cut holes in my sofa to restuff disintegrated back cushions. Sofa should look it's age of 3 years not 20+ years because the fabric is stretched and falling apart, the seat cushions are stretched out, back cushions have lost almost all stuffing, stitching is coming undone.
This is horrible quality.I have to find a way to replace the sofa with money I do not have because there is no way to fix it and Klaussner will not stand behind their poor quality.
Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2016
Worst sofa ever!Back cushions have pulled the fabric on the sofa and have fallen apart.
They cannot be restuffed as there is no zipper or opening for the back cushions. The corner area seat cushion has sunk. You cannot get out of the sofa! Already had the support for the back of the sofa where it connects to he seating of the sofa fixed after only two years and $180 later!
The stitching on the ottoman is coming apart.
Worst spent money.The company said to me it's past the one year warranty and they won't stand by their product because it is beyond their warranty.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Look of sofa
- Deep cushions
What I disliked
- Product flaw
- Lack of stability
- Poor quality
- Fabric stretches
- Fabric tears easily
- Product or service
- Drew Fabric Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2004 we purchased five matching pieces of Hancock and Moore "Member" style leather furniture in "Document" leather from Cabot House in Framingham, MA. After two years the..."
- "I purchased an IKEA Kullen Wardrobe a few weeks ago and I am still having problems. I wanted to give a disclosure for anyone who is thinking about purchasing the..."
- "We ordered a new living room set manufactured by Design 2 Recline (AKA) Southern Motion on January 20, 2014. Defective and/or damaged furniture was delivered on April 7, 2014...."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "Was at yiur location at Christian mall on Wednesday and 1 of your assistance used a lip liner on my daughter dannia pommer that was not new and my daughter's..."
- "First let me say that I love dominos pizza. For the price, it's great quality. I've ordered my favorites in tons of different cities and states in the USA and..."
- " Safelink Wireless Telecommunications review 164964 i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today.The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and..."