Klaussner - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Update added by user Jun 30
If there is no way for a sofa to be fixed without damaging the sofa then there clearly is a product flaw.The repair man stated he's had multiple complaints about this very same sofa especially the back cushions and corner sinking.
Was suggested to put plywood under the sofa cushion for support in the corner. I shouldn't have to cut holes in my sofa to restuff disintegrated back cushions. Sofa should look it's age of 3 years not 20+ years because the fabric is stretched and falling apart, the seat cushions are stretched out, back cushions have lost almost all stuffing, stitching is coming undone.
This is horrible quality.I have to find a way to replace the sofa with money I do not have because there is no way to fix it and Klaussner will not stand behind their poor quality.
Original review posted by user Jun 29
Worst sofa ever!Back cushions have pulled the fabric on the sofa and have fallen apart.
They cannot be restuffed as there is no zipper or opening for the back cushions. The corner area seat cushion has sunk. You cannot get out of the sofa! Already had the support for the back of the sofa where it connects to he seating of the sofa fixed after only two years and $180 later!
The stitching on the ottoman is coming apart.
Worst spent money.The company said to me it's past the one year warranty and they won't stand by their product because it is beyond their warranty.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Look of sofa
- Deep cushions
What I disliked
- Product flaw
- Lack of stability
- Poor quality
- Fabric stretches
- Fabric tears easily
- Product or service
- Drew Fabric Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "This is portions of a letter I sent Disney they refuse to respond to : Trouble started from go! I booked our entire trip on your online Disney go site. It..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."