We purchased our sofa, loveseat, and ottoman from Gardiners a few years ago.About one month after the purchase, the ottoman began to come apart at the seams.

We contacted the company and the ottoman was fixed. Not long after, we noticed the pillows became flat. The seat cushions began sinking and the back cushions started rounding out. The back of the sofa is now concave, and the back cushions look like meatballs.

The fabric has a million pills, and the sofa had to be adjusted to keep from rocking. The arms of the sofa are dangerous to kids since the padding on the inside arm is non-existant, and has caused more than a few head bumps.

The loveseat has a long back pillow that now looks like a sausage.Buyer beware, stay away from Klaussner

Review about: Klaussner Sofa.

Had an Experience with Klaussner?

Comments

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Klaussner - Problems with furniture since HOUR ONE! Klaussner "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more